hi, I want to be able to change the background colour of mysystraybox and
mylayoutbox, I can't do it with wibox.widget.backgound(), testing that I
get this error, so that says to me this is not the way the background is
set on this widgets:

/usr/share/awesome/lib/gears/debug.lua.23 : assertion failed: 'draw is not
a function'
stack traceback:
/usr/share/awesome/lib/gearsdebug.lua:23: in function 'assert'
/usr/share/awesome/widget/base.lua:113: in function 'check_widget'
/usr/share/awesome/widget/background.lua:64: in function 'set_widget'
/home/shuuichi/.config/awesome/rc.lua:438: in main chunk

there is a way that I can custom the background colour in mysystray and
mylayoutbox widgets?