On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Matija Žeželj <matij...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to setup gap between windows say 5-10 pixels.
> I saw it in bspwm in their rc file ther is something like
> bspc config window_gap =  something
>
> i tried with size_hints_honor = true for urxvt but it only setup sthat ugly
> bottom gap :)
>
> thx!
>
> (awesome from git on arch here)
>

> --
> Matija Žeželj

Yes, it is possible, but as far as I know you have to change the
layout lua files. There is a thread on the Arch BBS about this and
there are some examples in user khs's github (link in the thread
below). I have applied the changes to my tile layout and found that
'useless_gap = 25' is quite large; I set mine to 15 and have been
quite happy.