Hi all,

I have been using awesome since a few months now, but there is one thing I really miss: sloppy focus with autoraise after some delay.

I modified rc.lua from
client.connect_signal("focus", function(c) c.border_color = beautiful.border_focus end)
client.connect_signal("focus", function(c) c.border_color = beautiful.border_focus ; c:raise() end)

Now it does autoraising, but it raises immediately after the mouse enters the window. This is very annoying when I have several windows.

How to achieve this autoraising after some delay? In other WM it is possible to set a delay before autoraising, for ex. 500 ms.

I use awesome 3.5.2.

--
Eugen