It looks like many programs are expecting naughty to parse through icons
in /usr/share/icons/FOO/??x?? and find the icon corresponding to the
name they insert.. but the current naughty behavior is to expect a full
icon file name path..

Does anyone have any experience with which method is correct?
Its not just ktorrent I'm seeing this behavior with

thanks!