Hi blastmaster,

I don't know Wayland at all (just by name). I'm more and more common with
X11 since time I use it, and thanks to this very good website : Xplain -
Explaining X11 for the rest of us <http://magcius.github.io/xplain/article/>
Maybe you can start with this !

It's obvious that porting Awesome to wayland is not a so easy job !! But
maybe it can be feasible, if a motivated team is build.

Regards,
Alexis