Hello Mohsen,

If you use Xephyr, then just open a separated terminal, launch awesome
from it and the print will be there.
launch Xephyr :1 -screen 1280x800

in another term:
DISPLAY=:1 awesome

and it will work.

Option 2 is to use ~/.xsession-error if you enabled it

Option 3 is to use naughty.notify{text="mytext"} or even replacing
print with it. That way the print will be in a popup on your screen.

Option 4 is to create a small console with a wibox+textbox and replace
the default print function with one that will append text to that
textbox.

Most Awesome users use the Xephyr technique. It is easy to setup and
you don't have to restart your real Awesome all the time.