Hi Mohsen,

Your error about comma is because your awful.key() call is the last
argument to another function call (probably awful.util.table.join), and so
the comma is forbidden !
Two things seem possible :

   - Your last update also update the scrot util which change its options.
   Is your command "scrot -e '...'" works if you launch it from a terminal
   - The Print is never recognized. Try to do a naughty.notify in your
   callback function to be sure it is called. Check with xev that your key
   press is actually mapped to Print.

Regards,
Alexis