Hi,

Am 19.01.2016 um 11:00 schrieb Alexis BRENON:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using blueman to transfer file between my laptop and my phone. But
> blueman display many notifications with buttons:
>     To accept pairing
>     To accept incoming file
> These notifications are displayed with naughty, but I can't click on the
> buttons... Is there a way to fix this problem?
>
> Kind regards, Alexis.

Awesome from Git has support for notification actions.

Awesome 3.5 correctly signals that it doesn't support actions and so it's a bug
in blueman that it tries to use them anyway. You could stop using naughty and
instead use some other notification implementation that does support actions.

Cheers,
Uli
--
ā€œIā€™m Olaf and I like warm hugs.ā€