Hi Anthony,

Anthony Petrov said the following on 12/07/10 20:29:
We've never seen this problem before. Are you building a clean repo, or are there any changes to the makefiles? Is that a full or incremental build?

It is a full build and there are some changes to the Makefiles. So far I've been unable to make any connection between the problem and my changes - hence the request for help in terms of what to look for.

Can someone confirm that:

a) "z defs" is an expected linker argument
b) .../lib/i386/xawt is, or is not, expected to be specific as a -L path

Thanks,
David

--
best regards,