Hi Oleg,

The fix looks somewhat fragile to me. The sequence of events may change in a future version of Windows, and the fix will fail then.

Are there any peculiarities for the WM_SIZE messages being posted when a window is snapped? I'm referring to [1] for example, and they suggest that a proper SC_ flag might be specified when snapping occurs. So, if we could detect that, we might unblock the WindowResized() call at the end of the WmSize() method in the AwtWindow class, which would fix the issue. You might also want to explore the WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED and WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING events that the window receives during snapping, perhaps they have some characteristics allowing us to ignore the IsResizing() and call the WindowResized() nonetheless.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9321549/handling-aerosnap-message-in-wndproc

--
best regards,
Anthony