On 31/01/2014 18:35, Joe Darcy wrote:
*ping*

Thanks,

-Joe
I've skimmed through the changes and don't see anything obviously wrong. All the @returns are okay. For the @param then it requires a bit of domain knowledge (and I don't know this area). For InputMethodContext.dispatchInputMethodEvent then I see it comes from InputMethodEvent so I think that is okay (btw: I think technically the input method area is i18n-awt rather than awt-dev). To my knowledge then the peer API is not in the generated javadoc but it looks okay to me too.

One thing to consider is keeping the formatting consistent (where possible) for what seems to be the norm in this area. I see that there is typically a blank line between the method description and the @param or @return tags. The wrapping when descriptions go into two or more lines is another one. This type of thing is more obvious in a webrev or patch because it doesn't have color coding. This doesn't impact the generated javadoc of course.

-Alan.