Hello,

Could you review the updated fix, please?
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8032872/jdk9/webrev.01/
- Fixed problem in changeFocusedWindow()
- Added description for getOwnerFrameDialog()

Thanks,
Dmitry

On 03/03/2014 20:19, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 3/3/14 6:15 PM, Anton V. Tarasov wrote:
Hi all,

The fix looks fine for me. The usage of getOwnerFrameDialog() in the mentioned cases indeed seems incorrect. I've looked at the rest of the code and found yet another incorrect usage, in LWWindowPeer.changeFocusedWindow line 1265. Please, fix it the same way. All the other use cases of the method should be fine as they relate to an activation (a simple window can't be an active window).
Then it would be good to add appropriate javadoc to getOwnerFrameDialog to mention that it returns owner which can be activated(Frame or D
ialog and not a WIndow).

Also, I'd recommend to add a new testcase to java/awt/Window/Grab/GrabTest.java

Thanks,
Anton.