Hi,
I've updated the webrev, so could you please review it?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dermashov/8048246/webrev.02/

Last changes:
1. Clipboard folder moved to datatransfer folder.
2. Removed private fields/methods call from AddFlavorClipboard test
3. Test GetContentsInterruptedTest.java is a replacement for corresponding closed test

Thanks,
Dima