Hi Sergey,

The only dependency on JFX/interop is this method in DropTargetContext.java:

98     public void addNotify(final Object dtcp) throws IllegalArgumentException
{

Was that the reason why you left the parameter?
Is it technically possible to retrieve the peer via the ComponentAccessor.getPeer(component) method where the component is dropTarget.getComponent()?

Thanks,
Anton.