On 3/26/2015 7:46 PM, Hendrik Schreiber wrote:
On Mar 26, 2015, at 17:17, Alexander Scherbatiy
<alexandr.scherba...@oracle.com> wrote:

Could you add the automated test to the fix?
Frankly, I provided a manual test in the bug report, because I'm not sure how
to write an automated one for this issue. Once you pass the image into the
TransferHandler and java.awt.dnd.DragGestureEvent#startDrag(...) is called it's
out of your hands.

As far as I can tell, whoever implemented the original change in CImage for
MultiResolutionImage, didn't end up writing a unit test for his/her changes,
either.

If you have a suggestion on how to test this automatically, please let me know.
Use Robot in your sample to drag the text and create the screen capture.
     You can put the test to the jdk/test/java/awt/datatransfer folder.

     We use the jtreg to run tests: http://openjdk.java.net/jtreg
This is the sample test: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/client/jdk/file/f2fc8f64d2ea/test/java/awt/SplashScreen/MultiResolutionSplash/MultiResolutionSplashTest.java

   Thanks,
   Alexandr.