Hi Anton,

 the fix looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Andrew

On 5/25/2015 1:57 PM, Anton Nashatyrev wrote:
Hi Sergey,

    thanks for review!

Could anybody else take a look at the fix?

Thanks!
Anton.

On 15.05.2015 21:27, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Anton.
Thanks, the fix looks fine.
I've sent you two suspects, but if this needs to fixed as well I suggest to make it under another bug.
ok, I'll take look at it.

Thanks!
Anton.

On 12.05.2015 21:32, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Anton.
The fix looks fine, but I suggest to document the new resources deallocation policy. I suppose documentation of loops, CFRetainedResource, etc should be updated.
Also please confirm that all our code follow this rule.