Including awt-dev.

David

On 12/06/2015 3:04 AM, Vladimir Kozlov wrote:
First, we should let people know about this. (I don't know client-lib
mailing list).

Fortunately 8075505 is AWT backport bug which was fixed already. 8075505
will not appear in changeset since we use main bug id in backport
changesets. So we don't need to blacklist it for jcheck.

I updated 8075506 to resolved state with linked changeset.
Please, add comment there about bug id.

Regards,
Vladimir