Hello Sergey,

the fix looks good to me.

Thanks,

Alexander.

On 07/09/2015 01:49 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk9.

This is the last issue, which prevents us to build the jdk on osx using the latest clang w/o --disable-warnings-as-errors. This code was integrated in http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~anashaty/8068886/webrev.00. The new clang complains that our constant is not related to NSEventSubtype. But actually this is not a problem, because our custom events are NSApplicationDefined and subtype is "a numeric identifier that further differentiates custom events"[1]. To supress the warning we can change constant 777 to some value from NSEventSubtype. + small cleanup. I also tried to split the long lines but in this case the change became much bigger, because there are a number of such places.

[1] https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/Cocoa/Reference/ApplicationKit/Classes/NSEvent_Class/

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8129894/webrev.02