On 7/31/2015 5:55 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
On 31.07.15 17:29, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
So the test could use one of these java resources inside the native app without any external libraries only using JNI library, right?
Since we do not place a binary files to the ws, It will require an xcode and comandline tools.

Yes it's standard tools. And we have binary tests in WS, for example, in DnD test suite there are precompiled images for each platform. Functionality that is involved in native scenarios cannot be tested otherwise.