+1

Thanks,

Alexander.

On 07/29/2015 01:39 PM, Alexander Scherbatiy wrote:

  The fix looks good to me.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

On 7/29/2015 10:00 AM, pooja chopra wrote:
Hi ,
As default look and feel in mac is aqua only so there is no need of setting system look and feel explicitly.

Please review updated webrev link below:-

8081764 [TEST_BUG] Test javax/swing/plaf/aqua/CustomComboBoxFocusTest.java fails on Solaris Sparcv9 and Linux but passes on MacOSX
Test bug fix.
The webrev is : http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~pchopra/8081764/webrev.01/

Regards,
Pooja