Hello Sergey,

the fix looks good to me.

--
Thanks,
Alexander.

On 10.08.2015 14:21, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk9.
Two bugs were fixed:
- The changes in NSApplicationAWT.waitForDummyEvent() is a fix for a regression of JDK-8080504, which does not take into account that we should not call an unlock if a lock operation was failed with timeout. - Initial bug which was filed is about use of two different API to post events to the application, [NSApplication postEvent] and CGEventPost(). It was found that if we post an event via CGEventPost in robot and immediately after this we will post the second event via [NSApp postEvent] in realsync then sometimes the second event will be handled first. The opposite isn't proved, but I changed the code to use both to be safer.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/7124271/webrev.00