Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your feedback!
It seems correct and appropriate to me, so I'll incorporate your suggestions into the JEP.

Thanks,

Alexander.

On 09/27/2015 09:42 AM, Anthony Vanelverdinghe wrote:
Hi

I have a few questions/comments about the proposed API:
- why not add a class java.awt.Taskbar instead, containing all the functionality of the "setDock..." methods? In my opinion, this would be a more logical place for this. Plus it would have the nice side-effect that "SystemTray" and "Taskbar" would be adjacent to each other in the Javadoc listing, aiding even more in discoverability. - I'm not fond of the naming of the listeners. In my opinion, AppEventListener should be renamed to SystemEventListener, and listeners for "external" events (such as ScreenSleep/SystemSleep/UserSession) should not be prefixed with App. So for example you would have UserSessionListener which extends SystemEventListener instead of the current AppUserSessionListener which extends AppEventListener. - on a final note: the correct spelling is "reopen", so AppReOpenedListener should be renamed to AppReopenedListener.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Kind regards,
Anthony