Hi again,

On 9/30/2015 18:48, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Mikhail.
Why you have removed "text/uri" from the flavormap.properties?
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcherkas/8086038/webrev.01/src/java.datatransfer/macosx/classes/sun/datatransfer/resources/flavormap.properties.frames.html
according description in flavormap.properties, file has the following format:
<native>=<MIME type>,<MIME type>, ...
but "text/uri" doesn't correspond to any native type, looks like it was added by mistake.
I haven't noticed a difference after removing it and running tests.
But if you think that removing that line can make problems, I'll revert this change. Anyway, it doesn't relate with
the original problem.

Please format the code in CDataTransferer.m in the same way as other lines.
fixed: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mcherkas/8086038/webrev.01/