looks fine to me.

--
Thanks,
Alexander.

On 10/21/2015 07:32 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk9.

The test emulate implementation of two applets inside one vm. It has two threads in two different threads groups, for one of them it creates an appcontext, and the test assumes that for the main thread the appcontext will be created automatically. This assumption is incorrect since we removed main appcontext long time ago.

In the fix:
- Everything from the main thread were moved to the second threads group
- Some synchronization and call to dispose() were added
- Now we iterates over all supported l&fs

I have checked that the updated test failed if the fix for JDK-6190373 is reverted.
The test was moved to open.

Webrev can be found at: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8011541/webrev.00 Only useful changes for convenience: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8011541/webrev.diff