I am not sure that I am able semantically correctly to translate this to other languages.

Probably Naoto can help.
ENG: "AppletViewer is deprecated."
I need a translation to: de, es, fr, it, ja, ko, pt_BR, sv, zh_CN, zh_TW.

Or we can use current version, which should be the usual notion of "deprecation".