Thanks for doing this. Looks reasonable to me.

(It's also not clear to me that a regression test is worthwhile for testing message output like this. In the RMI tests, we used to have tests that tested the usage messages emitted by the launchers. The tests had race conditions that led to intermittent failures! The "fix" was to remove them. But I'll leave it up to you folks as to whether such regression tests are valuable for your area.)

s'marks