Hello,

Cold you review the updated fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8017112/webrev.01

  The (this instanceof Accessible) is removed from the fix.

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

On 29/04/16 01:37, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Alexander.
Is the "instance of" check is necessary at the beginning of the method?
Usually we use the "instance of" to get AccessibleContext in code like this:
AccessibleContext accContext = ((Accessible)this).getAccessibleContext();

But it seems we have not the cast here, or it is necessary for some reason?