Hello Mario,

I will arrange a new JPRT run this week.

--Semyon

On 04.07.2016 15:14, Mario Torre wrote:
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Mario Torre <neug...@redhat.com> wrote:
Ping?
Ping Ping?

Cheers,
Mario

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 6:47 PM, Mario Torre <neug...@redhat.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Semyon Sadetsky
<semyon.sadet...@oracle.com> wrote:

On 6/1/2016 2:39 PM, Mario Torre wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Semyon Sadetsky
<semyon.sadet...@oracle.com> wrote:
I ran JPRT build. It seems that the build server does not have the
requested
header:

/opt/jprt/T/P1/102200.ssadetsk/s/jdk/src/java.desktop/unix/native/libawt_xawt/awt/awt_Robot.c:40:39:
fatal error: X11/extensions/Xcomposite.h: No such file or directory
   #include <X11/extensions/Xcomposite.h>

someone need to install Xcomposite library there

Should this be made optional?

I can do some dlsym hack if necessary (I would prefer to avoid that
though).
Apparently dlsym is the shortest way to fix that issue and you don't need to
modify the makefile in that case.
Well, to be honest, I think Xcomposite should just be a requirement, I
believe all the systems that OpenJDK 9 targets as "supported" have
that library, it just needs to be installed.

Anyway, this is the patch with the dl-stuff hacks:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~neugens/8150954/webrev.06/

The only question I have is where to unload the library, I gave a look
at what the XToolkit code does with GTK, and it seems that it's just
never unloaded (there's a method to unload the library, but looks like
it's never used anywhere, except, of course, if some functions fail to
load in the first place, which is what I also do here). I think this
is not a real problem though, so rather than making the whole code a
lot more complex I would keep it that way, YMMV.

I believe I need again two approvals now.

Cheers,
Mario