Hi Robin,

we need to get one more approval, I sent a request you are in CC.

Thanks,
Mikhail.

On 14.07.2016 19:03, Robin Stevens wrote:
Hello Mikhail,

just double checking: now that 2 reviewers have approved the patch, do you need anything extra from me to be able to commit and push the patch ?
Or can I assume that this patch will get checked in ?

Robin