On 8/22/2016 2:13 PM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello Phil,

Thanks for the review,
Please review updated webrev.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8151787/webrev.04/
Updated files:
src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/resources/launcher.properties
src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libsplashscreen/splashscreen_sys.m
src/java.desktop/macosx/native/libsplashscreen/splashscreen_config.h
The findScaledImageName(...) method is only used in splashscreen_sys.m file. Is it possible to not declare it in splashscreen_config.h?

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

Regards,
Rajeev Chamyal

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Race
Sent: 20 August 2016 01:47
To: Rajeev Chamyal
Cc: awt-dev@openjdk.java.net; Sergey Bylokhov; Alexander Scherbatiy
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> <Swing Dev>[9] Review Request JDK-8151787 Unify the
HiDPI splash screen image naming convention

I recall that in order to be consistent we concluded that @200pct and @300pct
needed to be supported in addition to the @2x and @3x syntax.

-phil.

On 8/19/2016 3:41 AM, Rajeev Chamyal wrote:
Hello Phil,

Please review the updated webrev.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~rchamyal/8151787/webrev.03/
<http://cr.openjdk.java.net/%7Erchamyal/8151787/webrev.03/>

Updated file
src/java.base/share/classes/sun/launcher/resources/launcher.properties

Added all other supported name extensions.

Regards,

Rajeev Chamyal