Hi Sergey,

It could be, but actually RuntimePermission is used by eawt(sure we can change it too, but I don't see a point)

Please see the updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~azvegint/jdk/9/8164536/01/

--
Thanks,
Alexander.

On 30.08.2016 22:44, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Alexander.
Probably the name of this permission can be added to AWTPermissions.java?
I am not sure why some of the methods require "canProcessApplicationEvents" permission. For example Taskbar.getTaskbar()? I guess Desktop.getDesktop() is used a template but it does not throw such exceptions and/or require similar permissions.