Please see the updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~azvegint/jdk/9/8143914/02/

Thanks,
Alexander.

On 10/11/16 5:00 PM, Alexander Zvegintsev wrote:
Hi Sergey,

Please see the updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~azvegint/jdk/9/8143914/01/

As I can observe other windows such as native dialogs doesn't have fullscreen button.

On 10/2/16 5:52 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hi, Alexander.
In the fix you use eawt events which are generated by the same peer. Why not use windowWill/DidEnterFullScreen + windowWill/DidExitFullScreen? Why the fix is for the Frames only, there are some limitations for other windows, dialogs etc?