+1

Thanks,
Alexander.

On 11/1/16 10:59 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Looks fine.

On 05.10.16 11:45, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
To avoid this the 8139218 solution is revisited to manage the focus
restore synchronously only if it is possible and send a single
asynchronous focus request otherwise.

Can you please clarify what is the difference between:
tempLost.requestFocusInWindow() which was updated in the fix, and
toFocus.requestFocusInWindow() which was not updated. As far as I
understand the second case(when the toFocus==restoreFocusTo) is a
component to which we should send ROLLBACK.
If you look on the comment above the toFocus.requestFocusInWindow() line
you get the case when it is called.
Actually tempLost.requestFocusInWindow() is the right place to set
ROLLBACK. Focus is requested with ROLLBACK cause only when
tempLost==toFocus, but it is hard prove, so I'll better to add the
condition:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8159432/webrev.01/