On 24.11.16 18:27, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
Isn't the open test always passed before/after the fix?
The open test was wrong from the time it was created. By the way, it was
approved by you.
I can fix this along with the current bug or I can file a separate test
bug. What is your suggestion?

Can you explain why do you think it is wrong?

The change which was added in the JDK-8145784(as well as the changes
in this fix) looks quite similar to the code which was removed in
JDK-8013116.
Apparently that was incorrect.

Why do you think so? After reading description of those bug I guess
that it was intended decision to use screen coordinate space in jdk8,
in case of windows we share the same coordinates space between
screens, so it is unimportant on what screen the robot was created.

Also take a look to the comment above.