Hi Sergey,

According to the current implementation we disable a window only when we are going to show a modal dialog. However I agree it is not a good idea to use isEnabled flag for testing whether the window is blocked or not, since such logic is not clear and might be accidentally broken. So I have updated the fix; new webrev is located at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8165428/webrev.01/
Summary of changes:
- Added a new function isBlocked() to CPlatformWindow class
- In AWTWindow.m use isBlocked() instead of isEnabled in the cases where we have to decide whether the ordering operation is required or not.

Thanks,
Dmitry