> On Dec 4, 2016, at 8:54 PM, serb <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hello, Michael.
>
> You can find the source of these macro in the JNFJNI.h which is a part of
> "Java Native Foundation»:
> /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Frameworks/JavaNativeFoundation.framework/

Using the header for documentation was suggested on the old Apple java-dev
list.
I just remembered there being html or pdf documentation as well. Maybe I used
the html because I can’t find where I have a copy of the pdf. Searching, I do
find busted links for a pdf document but not the document itself yet.
I can go by the headers but if anyone did happen to pull a copy of the pdf
maybe just email me a copy.

Thanks,

Michael Hall