Hello,

Could you review a fix for jdk10, please?

   webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8177414/webrev.00/

Problem description:
On OSX KEY_TYPED and KEY_PRESSED events might be lost if the input method such
as ‘British’, ‘US International’ is set. That is caused by the current
implementation of keyDown() method (see AWTView.m) which is responsible for
transmitting native KEY_PRESSED events to java layer. If the flag
willBeHandledByComplexInputMethod is set, the method stops sending the events
to the java layer. However in some cases we may not have InputMethod object and
KEY_PRESSED events will be incorrectly dropped.

Fix:
In keyDown() we have to check InputMethod object and drop key events only when
non-null InputMethod is present.

Testing:
I ran corresponding JCK and regression tests and did not observe any new
failures.

Thanks,
Dmitry