On 9/18/17 09:53, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
On 09/15/2017 02:29 PM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:

It is broken from the moment when it was implemented(I have rechecked on 8u121 which was mentioned in the report), unlike Apple jdk where it worked.
Then probably the regression label need to be removed from the bug?

The labels is removed.

Should the main screen also fixed in other places, for example, in CTrayIcon.m line 137 ?

Yes, it can be changed as well:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8186559/webrev.01

but unfortunately it will not work properly even after this,
the new issues created https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8187639

The last usage in getTopmostWindowUnderMouseIDImpl seems correct.