Hi Ajit,

Thank you for the information. I ran SwingSet under GTK2. No issues found.

--Semyon

On 10/16/2017 09:41 PM, Ajit Ghaisas wrote:
Hi Semyon,

     I had attempted this fix some time back and had run into some regression
for SwingSet2.
     There was a crash while using SwingSet2 with GTK look-and-feel with GTK-2.
     I do not remember the exact steps, but just playing with SwingSet2 had
produced this crash.

     Can you please check your fix does not cause such a regression?

Regards,
Ajit

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 5:15 AM
To: Semyon Sadetsky; Phil Race; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> [10] Review request for 8074824: Resolve disabled
warnings for libawt_xawt

Hi, Semyon.
A few notes:> I ran OGL tests and found a typo. Below the update webrev>
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8074824/webrev.01/

   - What is a typo? It seems the v0 and v1 are identical.
   - The new "IS_SAFE_SIZE_T" macro returns different result than the old one for
"0"
   - What is the reason to inline some of the shaders in OGLPaints.c and leave as-is others? For example
"noCycleCode" was inlined and "texCoordCalcCode" still stored in the "static const char
*". It seems that the "static const" style is more readable.

--
Best regards, Sergey.