On 17/10/2017 04:48, Pankaj Bansal wrote:
I can see that XDragSourceContextPeer.java also contains ScaleUp and ScaleDown
functions, but I don't see them being called from anywhere. So have not made
changes in the same.

Looks like XDragSourceContextPeer.scaleUp() is unused, but scaleDown() is used in a few places.

Regards,
Pankaj Bansal

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Bylokhov
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 4:03 AM
To: Pankaj Bansal; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> [10] Review Request: JDK-8145795 : [PIT]
java/awt/Window/ScreenLocation/ScreenLocationTest.java fails (can assign
Integer.MAX_VALUE to Window dimensions)

Hi, Pankaj.
Can you please check that the same changes needs to be applied to the
XToolkit:

X11GraphicsConfig.scaleUp()
X11GraphicsConfig.scaleDown()
XlibUtil.scaleDown()

On 09/10/2017 00:53, Pankaj Bansal wrote:
Hi,

Please review the fix for JDK 10.

Bug:

Webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aghaisas/pankaj/8145795/webrev.00/

Issue:

The awt window size is capped at a max value, but with hidpi support,
an regression was introduced because of which the window size is wrong
and even INT_MAX window size is possible.

Fix:

The issue is due to the int overflow. There was no check to keep the
window size between int min and max values. Due to which, the windows
size was wrong. Added int limit checks.

Regards,

Pankaj Bansal

--