During the CSR review it was decided to update proposed fix. The new version is
located at http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8154405/webrev.01/
Could you review the new version, please?

The list of changes:
- Updated the description of Toolkit.getImage(URL u) and
Toolkit.createImage(URL u) (made the wording less specific)
- Added some backward compatibility support to SunToolkit.checkPermission() and
to the constructor of URLImageSource. Now if security check of URLPermission is
failed we will check the corresponding SocketPermission.
- Added regression test.

Thanks,
Dmitry