Hi All

Please review a fix for JDK-8197810:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8197810 ,

Webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kaddepalli/8197810/webrev00/

The basic problem is that, the Robot mouse move is moving to position where
item 0 is located (which is already selected), and selecting it. Since this
item is already selected, there is no new item selection event generated, which
is why the test fails.

Fix is to move the mouse to a position where item1 is located, so that the
event is triggered.

Along with this fix, I have also fixed these other problems:

1.       Removed the applet machinery around the test and made it simple.

2.       The test was not disposing the window in case of failure.

3.       Test was using lock to determine the success or failure, but it could
lead to a deadlock/ failure of the test since the main thread would acquire the
lock and wait for it to get notified. Instead, CountDownLatch is a cleaner
solution for the same.

4.       Cleaned up the imports.

I have tested the fix on Windows 10, Mac 10.13.4, Ubuntu 16.10 and it works.

Thanks,

Krishna