On 13/08/2018 11:06, Krishna Addepalli wrote:
The fix I propose is modeled after the code in Windows, which tracks items by
their selected index. The code in Mac is storing currently selected object,
which could raise the question about which object to select next, when the
selected object is removed/changed.
With index based approach, I see that, the index remains unchanged, even if the
object at that location is removed/changed, unless it causes the index to be
out of bounds.
This behavior is the same across Windows, Linux and Mac.

I guess behavior is the same, because of the shared code in Choice->remove->removeNoInvalidate which selects the new element if the old selected element was removed. And it is not affected by the code changed in the fix.

--
Best regards, Sergey.