Hi Sergey,

I checked the test and it passed in 6, whereas in 8u191, the behavior is as
observed in the current jdk. I think the behavior change happened somewhere in
that timeframe, to have the selected item appear in the popup. In jdk6, it was
showing some list of items which was not containing the currently selected
item, which is why the test was passing.

Thanks,

Krishna