Hello All,

I am replying to the last mail in this thread.

>From the test case we can see that it is not strict about pixel data which was
>transferred during DnD. It is just making sure we are able to do DnD for all
>native image formats.

In test case ImageTransferer. areImagesIdentical() function we can see that for
JPEG & GIF(lossy formats) they are ignoring the pixel data.

And for all other image formats except PNG they are not checking alpha channel
and only checking RGB data.

So I have simplified areImagesIdentical() function also.

I have verified this latest test case in Windows(native image flavours : PNG
JFIF DIB ENHMETAFILE METAFILEPICT), Ubuntu(native image flavours : image/png
image/x-png image/tiff image/gif PNG JFIF) & Mac(native image flavours : PNG
JFIF TIFF) and it passes.

Please find updated webrev for review:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8176556/webrev.02/

Thanks,