Looks fine.

On 15/02/2019 04:06, Dmitry Markov wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I think we can just replace ColorModel based calculation of the pixel value
with SurfaceData.pixelFor(). The usage of ColorModel is intended for old
Solaris platforms which are not supported any more. Please find the new version
here: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dmarkov/8214109/webrev.01/

Also I ran all regression tests and didn’t observe any new failures.

Thanks,
Dmitry

On 31 Jan 2019, at 22:25, Sergey Bylokhov <sergey.bylok...@oracle.com