On 11/7/19 6:29 am, Philip Race wrote:
The fix seems fine but if the app isn't setting null how are we getting null
here ?

We get null here only if the test/app sets the null value, in which case this
null
value will be ignored and some other font will be used by the peer.

Frequent hierarchy validation does not in itself explain that to me.

On HiDPI systems the invisible components use some default fonts
render_context/metrics
and when the component became visible we change these default values to the
actual
HiDPI graphics config ->to a different fonts render_context/metrics -> need to
validate
hierarchy->NPE.

-phil.