*From:*Prasanta Sadhukhan
*Sent:* Friday, November 15, 2019 1:19 PM
*To:* Jayathirth D V <jayathirth....@oracle.com>; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net
*Subject:* Re: <AWT Dev> [14] RFR JDK-8234184:[TESTBUG] java/awt/Mouse/EnterExitEvents/ModalDialogEnterExitEventsTest.java fails in Windows

I also believe with use of invokeAndWait(), we probably do not need waitUntilShown(frame) too.

On 15-Nov-19 1:04 PM, Prasanta Sadhukhan wrote:

    Hi Jay,

    I guess we should also do the dispose of the JFrame via
    try-finally in main() for the cleanup.

    Regards

    Prasanta

    On 15-Nov-19 12:50 PM, Jayathirth D V wrote:

        Hi Prasanta,

        waitUntilShown() inside createAndShowGUI() was doing the same
        job, but its good if we use InvokeAndWait().

        Please find updated webrev:

        http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jdv/8234184/webrev.01/

        Latest webrev is green in internal CI test system.

        Thanks,

        Jay