Hi Sergey,

*WFramePeer.java*
157             d.height += scaleDownX(getSysMenuHeight());
It should be scaleDownY as it's changing the height, i.e. Y axis.

Other than that, it looks good to me.

On 09/02/2020 09:25, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
Hello.
Please review the fix for jdk/client.

Fix: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~serb/8221823/webrev.04

The root cause of the bug is that we use GetSystemMetrics(SM_C[X/Y]MIN) as-is.
So if the dpi of the screen is 200% we create the window twice bigger
than necessary, since we use the value in pixels as user's space points.

The logic of the fix is simple, results of this method should be
downscaled according to the scale of the current window.
--
Regards,
Alexey