On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 04:05:27 GMT, Sergey Bylokhov <s...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Sergey,
>>
>> I am trying to verify the fix in my mac, if i simply run the test without
>> any change it is throwing error : "Use -nativepath to specify the location
>> of native code".
>> Do we need to change anything in the mac preferences to run this test?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jay
>
>> I am trying to verify the fix in my mac, if i simply run the test without
>> any change it is throwing error : "Use -nativepath to specify the location
>> of native code".
>> Do we need to change anything in the mac preferences to run this test?
>
> This test has a native part so you need to specify this option and point it
> to the built test bundle, or you can run it via make file:
> `make test
> TEST="jtreg:open/test/jdk/java/awt/Window/MainKeyWindowTest/TestMainKeyWindow.java"`

Thanks for the clarification.
I was able to reproduce the issue and change certainly solves the issue when i
start the jtreg test from default display (Without external display launching
test from retina/ With external display as default and launching jtreg test
from external display). But when i run jtreg test from retina and keep external
display as default, test still fails with same behaviour as seen without this
fix.